- Our in house design team works with design professionals in the area to design your new home, remodel or addition. We take ultimate care in listening to what you want and designing within your budget. We want the design process to be stress free, easy and actually fun! It's always nice to know what to expect when you start the design process so below is an outline to show you how easy it is to get started!
- Initial Visit: A design professional will meet with you to find out your wants, needs, style and budget. Bring as much information to this meeting as possible! Make a list of what you want and prioritize it. Think about where you want your house on your piece of land, and know about how much you want to spend. If you have looked through plan books or at the plans we have on our website, note which ones you like and what you like about them. You can never bring too much information to this meeting, but if you don't have a list of wants or pictures cut out from a magazine, and if you don't know exactly what you want, don't worry about it! We are here to help.
- We design a preliminary sketch based on our initial visit.
- You review the plans and tell us what you like and don't like.
- We change anything from the review and repeat step 3 & 4 until your home plan is perfect.
- We finalize the design and begin the process of building your new home.
R. Wagenmaker Contractor
Grand Haven, MI 49417